Jan 24, 2013

BOUDOIR GLAM - MINI SESSION MARATHON

Celebrate your beauty with a SanMay Photography Boudoir Glam Session.

I take boudoir portraits because I like to celebrate the beauty of the female body.
As a woman, mother and wife I have become acutely aware of how important it is to feel sexy and beautiful and become proud of the skin you're in.
 I am not out to create some generic "sex kitten".  Every woman is beautiful in their own way. My job is to express your most intimate qualities and bring out your authentic and honest beauty.

So whether you are doing this for yourself or as a surprise gift for that someone special, you'll love your Boudoir Portraits.
Please don't hesitate to call or write. I would love to talk to help you plan this great session and answer any questions you might have, email; betty@sanmayphotography.com


1 comment:

  1. Just had my session with Betty 2 weeks ago and could not be more THRILLED with her GORGEOUS work!!!! She is such a professional and made me feel instantly comfortable in her studio! Her pictures are so amazing and I simply cannot wait to give my new husband the beautiful album she's creating for me as a wedding gift. Highly HIGHLY recommend SanMay Photography for a fun and super girly boudoir session!! Do it ladies!!!! It is so much fun and she will make your men's (or ladies') jaws drop! :-)

    ReplyDelete