May 14, 2012

SanMay Photography- ENGAGEMENT SESSION

Fort Worth Wedding Photographer - SANMAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Engagement Session  Michele +  Matt - Fort Worth Stock yards and surrounding grounds

I simply love doing engagement sessions for my couples; it gives me an opportunity to experience how the couple connects and how their bodies move and fall into each other. It also gives me an opportunity to introduce them to the camera, and show them how confortable and fun it is to be photographed by SanMay Photography. Sometimes, I encounter individuals that have never done a photo shoot, and are extremely nervous about the idea. The engagement session lets me show them how we can work together, and have a great time creating amazing images, that show their connection and love for each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment