Jan 6, 2011

BOUDOIR GLAM - Just in time for Valentines

I take boudoir portraits because I like to celebrate the beauty of the female body.
As a woman, mother and wife I have become acutely aware of how important it is to feel sexy and beautiful and become proud of the skin you're in.
I am not out to create some generic "sex kitten".  Every woman is beautiful in their own way. My job is to express your most intimate qualities and bring out your authentic and honest beauty.
So whether you are doing this for yourself or as a surprise gift for that someone special, you'll love your Boudoir Portraits.
Please don't hesitate to call or write. I would love to talk to help you plan this great session and answer any questions you might have @ betty@sanmayphotography.com or 817-455-4584 

No comments:

Post a Comment